The top 9 finishers in each race earn points as follows (Women and Men Separately):
10 Points ….1st Place
9 Points….2nd Place
8 Points…..3rd Place
7 Points…..4th Place
6 Points…..5th Place
5 Points…..6th Place
4 Points…..7th Place
3 Points…..8th Place
2 Points…..9th Place
ALL Participants after the top 9 will receive 1 point
**Bonus Points for finishing 4 or more races:
10 Points…..complete all 5 races
9 Points…..complete 4 events
All participants who complete 3 of the 5 races will receive a customized Berea Championship Series medal.
The 1st, 2nd and 3rd place Overall Male and Female winners will receive prize packages valued at:
1st Place: $500
2nd Place: $300
3rd Place: $200
Please note: Prizes will not be cash
Other Rules to Note:
- You MUST BE REGISTERED in the series to receive points and a Berea Championship Series medal. Registration ends December 9, 2013
- You only need to register once to be counted in all races
- Please register for individual races using the same name each time. (Ex. John Doe, J. Doe, Johnny Doe-use one name and stick with it). If you change your name, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Registration for the 2013 series is free
- Please check your race results to see that we have your name, gender and time listed correctly
- The Berea Championship Series is open to runners only
- All events will be professionally timed.
The Series awards ceremony will be conducted directly after the awards for the Berea Police Department Foot Pursuit 10K Race on Saturday April 12, 2014.